Saturday, September 29, 2007

getting ready

Its been a crazy Saturday. D2's soccer game was right smack in the middle of the day, so by the time we even got home it was close to 3:00pm. I found myself wondering where the day went!

(and, by the way D2 actually made a goal today and her team won 7-1!)

We ate a late lunch and then headed to the mall. I decided that some new, fancy pajamas to lounge around in would do wonders for my mood and morale once I got home from the hospital. I splurged and bought a night gown, a pair of pajamas, and a robe. All (quite by accident) various shades of pink.

I'm not getting as much done around the house this weekend as I had planned.... but, I'll be honest. Most of the things I had on my lengthy "To Do" list were mainly things to keep me busy, and not necessarily things that HAD to get done.

Good thing. Cuz most of the won't be.

Still not overly nervous about Tuesday. I mean, yes I'm a little apprehensive about it, but not as much as I might expect myself to be, knowing me. It makes me wonder if I've just been through too much for this one to even phase me... or if it will all hit me at the last minute.

Guess we'll find out, won't we?

Hope the weekend is treating you all well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment