Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm up and running...

... ok, not RUNNING, literally.... and I'm not even really UP a lot... so I guess "up and running" was a big fat lie...

But I'm not dead. Nowhere near dead, in fact. So I'm good.

Surgery went well. No complications whatsoever. I struggled with nausea the first couple of days, and more pain than I'd planned on, so I caved in to my mom's demands and stayed at my parents' house the first night. And I'm glad I did.

So after one night in the hospital, and one night at the parents, I finally spent last night in my own bed and it was heaven. I only got up once in the night for pain meds, which was a HUGE improvement over the night before!

Anyway, that's about all I have energy for right now, but I wanted to let you all know how I was doing. Thanks so much to all of you for your encouragement and support!

Talk to you again soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment